I’ve launched my first crowdfunding campaign on Indigogo. Here’s the information (visit the campaign on Indiegogo by clicking here) about it.
Thanks for coming here to help support my dream and passion. Music is my life and what I know and feel I was born to do. The music I create crosses all genres and styles, but it truly comes from one place, the soul. I have put everything I’ve got and I mean EVERYTHING into my music. So now, I need your help. I want the world to hear my music and enjoy the gift I give. My music is everything to me, but it means nothing if I do not have an audience to share it with. Most of all, my music is inspired by YOU! So please help me get it out to the world by donating here and sharing this campaign with everyone you know.
I just released a single “Anything She Wants” along with a music video for it. I want to present this body of work to the music industry in a progressive manner so that I can continue to create my music and further my career.
Here’s my first ever professionally produced video:
This is how your funding will help me:
- I will market the “Anything She Wants” package with a professional video platform company so that the video and the song can go viral.
- I will market my song/songs through a reputable radio marketing company
- I will promote my song and video through a media company that will launch my music in cities where it has not yet been heard
- I want you to be a part of this journey, I cannot do this without you.
- I realize campaigns are challenging but I have a team of people behind me that are willing to promote and work with me and you to get to the finish line.
Other Ways You Can Help
Please help me by sharing this campaign out on your social media pages and emailing your friends: http://igg.me/at/bjwilbanks/x.
I believe in my music and I know that there is a place in the music industry for it! The world needs soul-fulfilling music from the heart more now than ever. I write, sing and give my songs to you and the rest of the world with all the love and spirit in my soul. Thank you for always being there for me and for believing in me. For all of my fans who come to my shows and buy my music I cannot thank you enough for your inspiration. I love you all.
Peace and Love Always,